Financial Aid FAQs
- Who can apply for financial aid?
- Does financial aid have to be repaid?
- How does the school determine financial need?
- Will I qualify for financial aid?
- Do I have to apply for financial aid before I know whether my child has been admitted?
- Does applying for financial aid influence the admissions decision?
- Is my financial aid information confidential?
- Do I have to re-apply every year?
- Are there any restrictions on financial aid students?
- How will a situation involving divorce and/or stepparents affect financial aid?
- What happens if I do not have all of the required documentation?
If you have other questions after reading through this section we encourage you to reach out to our Admissions team, who is happy to help you find the answers you're seeking.