Upper School FAQs
- What does the student–to–teacher ratio look like?
- Is St. Francis's Upper School program accredited?
- How will grade levels be added to the high school?
- Will Upper School students attend chapel and receive religious instruction?
- What is tuition for Upper School?
The Upper School tuition for the 2019-20 school year has been set by the board of trustees at $28,931. However, new ninth and tenth graders will receive a discount of approximately 20 percent, making the total tuition $23,140. Original founding freshmen continuing on to tenth grade will receive a discount of approximately 25 percent, making the total tuition $21,700.The tuition and discounts will be evaluated and adjusted annually by the board. For more information regarding Upper School tuition and fees, please visit the Tuition page.