Upper School FAQs
- What does the student–to–teacher ratio look like?
- Is St. Francis's Upper School program accredited?
- How will grade levels be added to the high school?
- Will Upper School students attend chapel and receive religious instruction?
- What is tuition for Upper School?
The Upper School tuition for the 2018–19 school year was set by the board of trustees at $27,886. However, the inaugural ninth-grade class received a Founders’ Discount of approximately 30 percent, making the total tuition $19,520.18. The tuition and Founders’ Discount will be evaluated and adjusted annually by the board. For more information regarding Upper School tuition and fees, please visit the Tuition page.