Lower School Admissions (Grades K–4)
St. Francis Episcopal Lower School students joyfully engage in rigorous academics, explore their creative talents through a multitude of enrichment classes, and develop a strong sense of self through our community-building and social-emotional philosophy. Our students are known and loved as they use their growth mindset to positively impact the world around them.
Come explore the St. Francis Way for yourself!
How to Become a Lower School St. Francis Wolf
Complete by January 15
- Parent interview (scheduled by Admissions)
- Parent questionnaire
- Student questionnaire (completed by parent)
- Upload birth certificate to the portal (kindergarten only)
- Teacher recommendation form
- Student observation (scheduled by Admissions)
- Grades 1–4: Transcripts from the two previous academic years and current semester/trimester.
- Testing (optional-not required)
The application deadline for 2021-22 has passed. We realize, however, that sometimes families come to the decision to apply to St. Francis after the deadline. You are still welcome to apply, and your child’s application will be considered on a rolling basis depending upon space availability and/or tuition assistance. Please reach out to our office to discuss your options.