Lower School Admissions (Grades K–4)
St. Francis Episcopal Lower School students joyfully engage in rigorous academics, explore their creative talents through a multitude of enrichment classes, and develop a strong sense of self through our community-building and social-emotional philosophy. Our students are known and loved as they use their growth mindset to positively impact the world around them.
Come explore the St. Francis Way for yourself!
How to Become a Lower School St. Francis Wolf
Complete by December 16
- Online application
- $100 application fee
- Admissions Group Tour
- Register for an Admissions Group Tour by logging into your portal account.
- Families new to St. Francis must attend a group tour. Current families do not need to tour.
Complete by January 15
- Parent questionnaire
- Upload birth certificate to the portal
- Teacher recommendation form
- Student Visits (scheduled by Admissions)
- K: Student group visit (2 hours)
- Grades 1–4: Student classroom visit (7:45 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
- Grades 1–4: Transcript and any additional testing; Student Transcript Release is located in the portal
- Grades K–1: Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence™(WPPSI); click here to register
- Grades 2–4: Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC-V).