Lower School Admissions (Grades K–4)
St. Francis Episcopal Lower School students joyfully engage in rigorous academics, explore their creative talents through a multitude of enrichment classes, and develop a strong sense of self through our community-building and social-emotional philosophy. Our students are known and loved as they use their growth mindset to positively impact the world around them.
Come explore the St. Francis Way for yourself!
How to Become a Lower School St. Francis Wolf
Complete by January 15
- Parent interview (scheduled by Admissions)
- Parent questionnaire
- Student questionnaire (completed by parent)
- Upload birth certificate to the portal (kindergarten only)
- Teacher recommendation form
- Student observation (scheduled by Admissions)
- Grades 1–4: Transcripts from the two previous academic years and current semester/trimester.
- Testing (optional-not required)