Middle School Admissions (Grades 5–8)
St. Francis Episcopal Middle School students are thoughtful leaders who enjoy collaborating with their peers and teachers. Our students experience rigorous academics, a wide range of arts electives and competitive athletics, and learn to be caring, resilient, and confident kids!
Come explore the St. Francis Way for yourself!
Steps to Becoming a Middle School St. Francis Wolf
Complete by January 15
- Parent interview (scheduled by Admissions)
- Parent questionnaire
- Student questionnaire (completed by parent)
- Student essays (completed by student)
- Student interview (scheduled by Admissions)
- Standardized testing (choose one)
- ISEE administered at St. Francis on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. for St. Francis applicants only. Registration code will be emailed after application is submitted.
- Math teacher recommendation
- English teacher recommendation
- Transcripts from the two previous academic years and current semester/trimester.
The application deadline for 2021-22 has passed. We realize, however, that sometimes families come to the decision to apply to St. Francis after the deadline. You are still welcome to apply, and your child’s application will be considered on a rolling basis depending upon space availability and/or tuition assistance. Please reach out to our office to discuss your options.