Middle School Admissions (Grades 5–8)
St. Francis Episcopal Middle School students are thoughtful leaders who enjoy collaborating with their peers and teachers. Our students experience rigorous academics, a wide range of arts electives and competitive athletics, and learn to be caring, resilient, and confident kids!
Come explore the St. Francis Way for yourself!
Steps to Becoming a Middle School St. Francis Wolf
Complete by January 15
- Parent interview (scheduled by Admissions)
- Parent questionnaire
- Student questionnaire (completed by parent)
- Student essays (completed by student)
- Student interview (scheduled by Admissions)
- Standardized testing (choose one)
- ISEE administered at St. Francis on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. for St. Francis applicants only. Registration code will be emailed after application is submitted.
- Math teacher recommendation
- English teacher recommendation
- Transcripts from the two previous academic years and current semester/trimester.