Primary School Admissions (Ages 2-4)
St. Francis Episcopal Primary School is a Reggio-inspired program where children’s natural curiosity, creativity, and developing independence are honored and supported. Through meaningful project work, exploration, and opportunities to build valuable relationships, students learn to ask questions, think critically, solve problems, and work with others as they experience joyful learning in an environment that celebrates childhood.
Come explore the St. Francis Way for yourself!
We realize that sometimes families come to the decision to apply to St. Francis after the deadline. Therefore, you are still welcome to apply, and your child’s application will be considered on a rolling basis depending upon space availability and/or tuition assistance. Please reach out to our office to discuss your options.
How to Become a Primary School St. Francis Wolf
- Parent interview (scheduled by Admissions)
- Parent questionnaire
- Student questionnaire (complete by parent)
- Upload birth certificate in the portal
- Teacher recommendation form (if currently attending another school)
- Student observation (scheduled by Admissions)
- Primary II Only: Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence™(WPPSI)(optional-not required) Click here to register