Upper School Admissions (Grades 9–11)
St. Francis Episcopal Upper School opened its doors in the fall of 2018 to a small but mighty group of freshmen students embarking on what would become an exciting educational journey. The Upper School experience is student-centered, balanced, relevant, connected to the real world, and offers endless opportunities. All students are leaders, athletes, performers, and are engaged in their education. Students receive unparalleled personal attention from our high-caliber faculty, learning in a close-knit community that exemplifies what it means to be part of a school family. The Upper School’s inaugural class will graduate in 2022, coinciding with the school’s 70-year anniversary.
Come explore the St. Francis Way for yourself!
How to Become an Upper School St. Francis Wolf
Complete by December 16
- Online application
- $100 application fee
- Admissions Group Tour
- Register for an Admissions Group Tour by logging into your portal account.
- Families new to St. Francis must attend a group tour. Current families do not need to tour.
Complete by January 15
- Student interview; scheduled by Admissions
- Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE)
- Math teacher recommendation
- English teacher recommendation
- Upload birth certificate to the portal
- Parent questionnaire
- Transcript and any additional testing; Student Transcript Release is online
- Student Short Answer; to be completed by student
- Special Interest Recommendation (optional)