Upper School Admissions (Grades 9–11)
St. Francis Episcopal Upper School opened its doors in the fall of 2018 to a small but mighty group of freshmen students embarking on what would become an exciting educational journey. The Upper School experience is student-centered, balanced, relevant, connected to the real world, and offers endless opportunities. All students are leaders, athletes, performers, and are engaged in their education. Students receive unparalleled personal attention from our high-caliber faculty, learning in a close-knit community that exemplifies what it means to be part of a school family. The Upper School’s inaugural class will graduate in 2022, coinciding with the school’s 70-year anniversary.
Come explore the St. Francis Way for yourself!
How to Become an Upper School St. Francis Wolf
Complete by January 15
- Parent interview (scheduled by Admissions)
- Student interview (scheduled by Admissions)
- Parent questionnaire
- Student questionnaire (completed by parent)
- Student essays (completed by student)
- Math teacher recommendation
- English teacher recommendation
- Transcript and any additional testing
- Standardized testing (choose one)