Student wellness is a priority at St. Francis. We support their physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being in the following ways:
St. Francis employs a full-time chef through Sage Dining, one of the premier caterers for the private school market. Every day at lunchtime, students may choose from a selection of:
- Fresh vegetables and healthy side dishes
- Salads and fresh fruits
- Homemade soups
- Deli meats for sandwiches
View menus, nutrition information and more.
Counselor, Chaplain, and Nurse
St. Francis strives to provide a comprehensive school counseling program that promotes and enhances student learning through emotional, social, and spiritual development. Short-term counseling is provided by the school’s licensed counselor. The school’s full-time chaplain is also available for spiritual counseling.
Our registered nurse supports St. Francis students with warmth and humor in our on-campus clinic, providing the following services:
- Immediate care for students who are ill or injured or who have chronic health conditions; appropriate-related communication with students, parents, and school personnel
- Medication administration
- Coordination of state-required health screenings
- Maintenance of student health records using the most current electronic medical records system
- Tracking of student clinic visits, medications, and immunizations
- Development of individualized care plans for students with chronic health conditions
- Tracking and dissemination of information about current health issues
All faculty and staff are trained and certified by the American Heart Association in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), first aid, and the use of automated external defibrillators (AEDs).