Forward in Faith, Phase II
While much of the campaign will fund the continued development of our Upper School, we are also investing in spaces and programs for the benefit of our entire school community. The second phase of the Forward in Faith campaign will support:
St. Francis’s tradition of excellence is embodied in the outstanding teachers who lovingly guide the education of every student.
- Invest in recruiting and retaining outstanding Upper School faculty and staff and fund start-up Upper School operational expenses
- Create faculty and staff offices and meeting spaces in a renovated Andrews House
Learning environments matter, and we are creating spaces that foster our students’ abilities to think creatively, assimilate information, adapt, and collaborate.
- Construct interim Upper School buildings and complete accompanying site work
- Construct the Upper School Academic Building
- Upgrade the Crum Library
- Conduct a master planning process for the Main Campus
Investing in the programs that inspire students and teach lessons outside of our classrooms, we are supporting the continued evolution of our fine arts and athletics programs.
- Develop a Fine Arts Annex
- Provide funding for an expanded fine arts program to serve students of all divisions
- Refurbish the Main Campus arts facilities
- Renovate two playing fields on the Main Campus
- Upgrade the Main Campus gymnasium
- Replace the existing playground equipment with updated and expanded equipment (completed)
Including additional contingency costs, campaign, and marketing expenses, the total cost of the St. Francis vision is $30 million.
Join us as we move forward in faith!
A committee of St. Francis parents, chaired by Jessica and Fred Brazelton, Christy and Webb Jennings, Carol Lee and Allen Lyons, and Jennifer and Joel Moore, is asking families, alumni, alumni parents, grandparents, and friends to support a $30 million capital campaign to fund the development of the Upper School along with other projects that benefit our entire school community.
By moving Forward in Faith, you are playing a priceless role in helping shape Houston’s children as they move forward—inspired, educated, and grounded—to live fulfilling, meaningful lives for themselves and as people for others. Philanthropic support from the Houston community is essential to the continued success of St. Francis. We invite you to consider a campaign gift.
Stephen M. Lovejoy, MEd
Head of School
For more information, please contact Kelly Cliburn, Head of Development, at email@example.com or 713.458.6172.