Forward in Faith, Phase II
The second phase of our Faith in Forward Capital Campaign began in July of 2017.
St. Francis’s tradition of excellence is embodied in the outstanding teachers who lovingly guide the education of every student.
- Invest in recruiting and retaining outstanding Upper School faculty and staff and fund start-up Upper School operational expenses
- Create faculty and staff offices and meeting spaces in a renovated Andrews House
Learning environments matter, and we are creating spaces that foster our students’ abilities to think creatively, assimilate information, adapt, and collaborate.
- Construct interim Upper School buildings and complete accompanying site work
- Construct the Upper School Academic Building
- Upgrade the Crum Library
- Conduct a master planning process for the Main Campus
Investing in the programs that inspire students and teach lessons outside of our classrooms, we are supporting the continued evolution of our fine arts and athletics programs.
- Develop a Fine Arts Annex
- Provide funding for an expanded fine arts program to serve students of all divisions
- Refurbish the Main Campus arts facilities
- Renovate two playing fields on the Main Campus
- Upgrade the Main Campus gymnasium
- Replace the existing playground equipment with updated and expanded equipment (completed)
Including additional contingency costs, campaign, and marketing expenses, the total cost of the St. Francis vision is $30 million.