Since its inception in 1952, St. Francis Episcopal School has been committed to challenging and motivating students in an academically and spiritually stimulating environment so that they become imaginative, critical thinkers, and people for others.
Today, St. Francis Episcopal School is one of the largest primary–grade 11 Episcopal parish day schools in the nation, recognized for excellence in teaching, curriculum, leadership, and student achievement. The school that you see today is the reflection and result of bold decisions made over six decades.
Our approach has guided tens of thousands of children during their formative years who are led by faith, dignity, courage, and scholarship and committed to being people for others. Many of these students are now carrying the mantle of leadership in Houston’s business, academic, cultural, and faith communities. Help St. Francis continue to educate Houston’s next generation by making a planned gift and joining the St. Francis Legacy Society.
You are eligible to join the St. Francis Legacy Society by naming St. Francis as a beneficiary of one of the following:
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Retirement Funds
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Life Estate Contract
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Pooled Income Fund
- Life Insurance
Charitable Gift Annuity
Charitable Remainder Trust
Life Estate Contract
Charitable Lead Trust
Pooled Income Fund
By joining the St. Francis Legacy Society, you can impact St. Francis for many generations to come. Whether you would like to put your gift to work today or benefit St. Francis after your lifetime, you can find a charitable plan that allows you to provide for your family and support St. Francis.
If you are ready to make your legacy gift to St. Francis, you can print and complete our Planned Giving Donor Form.
- Contact Lindsey Smith at 713-458-6132 or LSmith@StFrancisHouston.org for additional information on beneficiary designations and how they can help support St. Francis.
- Talk to your financial or legal advisor to learn which assets will or will not trigger taxable income when paid to a beneficiary.
- If you name St. Francis Episcopal School in your plans, please use our legal name and Federal Tax ID.
- Legal Name: St. Francis Episcopal Day School
- Address: 335 Piney Point Road, Houston, TX 77024
- Federal Tax ID Number: 74-2056108